Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Dorms

I was trying to remember my dream two days ago. When I woke up I couldn't remember. When I ate my lunch I suddenly remembered. Then when I was about to type it out here, I couldn't remember it again. SO I told myself "I had a dream. I must remember it." Like I always do. But I still couldn't. But the moment I lay my head on my pillow, I suddenly remember, and this time I won't forget. I said to myself that I must type it out the next day, but look at that, I didn't. So here I am now, typing out the dream I had days ago since I never really had any for the past two days.

Basically, my dream was about being in a dormitory. It was the former dormitory and the exact room of one of my guy friends. The room had no air-conditioning, it was pretty simple and quite eerie. My friend asked me how I was doing with the room. I told him I'm doing well and he told me that it was his former room. He transferred because there was a ghost/spirit living in the room and scared him. So I got all paranoid that the ghost might appear when I take baths and stuff. I was getting really afraid. But nothing appeared so I just shrugged it off. Then at night, I went to restaurants near my dormitory and on my way there, the place suddenly changed to Singapore. Weird about those Singapore dreams. Really weird. So far I've had two. Then my mum suddenly appeared and told me that we should go the airport because she's finally sending me to England. I have always wanted to go there. It's been a dream of mine. Since my dad came from there. Anyway, we called a cab and told the driver to take us to the airport. Mum told me "your dream is finally coming true. You're going to England now." And I responded with an eager smile. Then, you know what happens. The dream gets cut off as I wake up. :\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment