Monday, April 25, 2011

Storms, tornado then ninja mode

The other day I dreamt about storms and tornado. It's pretty scary. When the tornado pulled away our house, I literally felt that we were floating. Though we weren't really swept away completely as it was more like a STRONG wind rather than a twisting tornado itself. But the the height that it took us was tremendously scary. I looked for meanings of my dreams and I found it pretty interesting.

Storm
To see a storm in your dream, signifies some overwhelming struggle, shock, loss or catastrophe in your waking life. The storm also represents unexpressed fears or emotions, such as anger, rage, turmoil, etc. On a more positive note, the storm symbolizes your rising spirituality. It may signal rapid changes ahead for you.


To dream that you take cover in a storm, foretells that whatever disturbance or problems is occurring in your life will quickly blow over. Consider also the phrase "weather the storm", which refers to your ability and strength to withstand whatever comes.

Tornados
To see a tornado in your dream, suggests that you are experiencing some extreme emotional outbursts and temper tantrums. Is there a situation or relationship in your life that may be potentially destructive?


To dream that you are in a tornado, means that you are feeling overwhelmed and out of control. Your plans will be filled with much complications and you will be met with a series of disappointments.

To see several tornadoes in your dream, represent people around you who are prone to violent outbursts and shifting mood swings. It may also symbolize a volatile situation or relationship.

So I guess I would be pretty disappointed these coming days. I HAVE been making plans the past few weeks and well, if my dream says that I will meet a series of disappointments, then I better start expecting less.

Now, the ninja mode thing takes a lot of effort to write. And right now, I'm pretty lazy, so I'll gather up my thoughts and when I finally collected all of what was in the dream, I would write it up here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment