Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dad is mad

December 6th, 2010, I was supposed to write a blog about my dad. He was angry in my dream. Even to the point where when we talk about our half-brother, he goes much much angry.

Now, I had a dream about him last night. He was mad again. I don't know why, but he just suddenly went to my room with mum and looked at the drawings that were posted on my wall (I drew some of them) and then he went on with how he doesn't like my style of drawing and that I should take all the posters down. He started pulling a poster but I stopped him. Then he went to the living room and told mum (who was still in my room) to take the posters down for him. I was so mad because those drawings were a product of my childhood. I was so proud of them. How dare he say that he doesn't like my style and just pull them out? I told my mum that she shouldn't pull them out because without them, I wouldn't be inspired.

Then it changed channels and it was some sort of hide and seek thing. Only that there were someone after the kid that we were with and we were doing our best to hide him.

Then I woke up and wondered about the dream about dad. It's weird 'cause he doesn't really care about the drawings that I've been doing when I was young. he didn't mind that I drew and posted pictures on my walls. That dream was kinda scary...

I thought that the last dream I had of him was the one last December 6th. But it turns out that it wasn't. This is the second time I dreamt of dad being so angry. I wonder why...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment