Friday, April 15, 2011

Dreaming in a dream or false awakening

This isn't exactly a recent dream. I think it was a year ago that I dreamt this. I probably have posted a blog about this, but I'm not so sure. A while ago, my youngest sister and I were talking about psychology. She said that her final decision for her college course would be Psychology. I'm not really against that because that is her own decision and plus, Psych is awesome. So then we talked about how Psychology will tackle dreams. And I remembered mine.

Before, I had a dream that I had a dream. It's really confusing. I also forgot the whole point/story in my dream. The only thing I remember is that I woke up, chilled in our living room. Then I told my sister that I had a dream and told the whole story to her. Then a few minutes later, I woke up. For real this time. And I was thinking "whoa! That dream felt really real. I thought that I already woke up. I even went on with my daily routine and stuff." It's kinda scary, having a dream like that. If I failed to wake up, I would have thought that the reality in that dream of mine is the real reality. I would've spent my daily life there in a weird way.

After I ate and did some stuff, I went and chilled in the living room just like how I did in my dream. It happened that my sister was also there. Then I remembered my dream and told her. It was like de javu. The exact thing repeated. I just thought of it as a way of telling the future. I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment