Thursday, December 9, 2010

I haven't been posting in a while. I've been terribly busy with school work. Animation is really a drag but it's all worth it. Anyway, onto the dreams. I haven't been dreaming much to be honest. And mostly, when I DO dream, it doesn't bring me enough impact to make me remember it. There's this one dream I had which I found weird.

Me and my batchmates had this assembly, we were to talk about animation stuff. The guy I liked before, who was studying a different course, was there. Just standing. I went near the window and he did so as well. I looked at the wonderful view. He was behind me and I turned around. I closed my eyes and then, he kissed me. But do you know where? Weirdly, it was on both my eyelids. Is that normal? I don't really know, I've never been kissed before. I mean, both eyelids. Weird~ Anyway, that was the only dream that I remembered in full. The other ones were only bits and I don't really have the energy to try remembering them all.

Ooh, Christmas is coming. But do I have time to think about that? No, 'cause I'm doing my bloody thesis and my thesis defence is next week. I don't even have anything complete yet. I'm so lazy :\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment