Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Darren Criss

So yesterday, me and my family went out to the mall and went shopping. I forgot that my friend told me that Darren Criss' concert would be on December 21st. I also didn't know that it would be at that mall where we went. So I was surprised to see his poster there. I remembered that my friend would be there so I texted her and met up with her for a little while. I saw a glimpse of Darren Criss from afar. But enough about that, let's get on with the dream.

Yes, I dreamt about Darren Criss, thanks to that event yesterday. In my dream, his concert was already done and he was going back to his hotel. My friend and I were, weirdly, fans of him in that dream. So we went somewhere backstage and ended up outside this special suite just for Darren. We waited there. We even pretended we were men and wore a suit to look like one. But we forgot our clothes near the door and Darren went out using that door. Then we pretended we didn't know he was coming. We said hi and took a picture with him. Obviously, we had a hard time with the picture. We weren't getting nice photos with him. Which is obvious since it's a dream and you'll probably not have good pictures in one. So that's my dream.

It's good to be dreaming again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment