Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dad and realisations

Okay. I just read my previous post about my mum. And now, I kinda realise what the meaning is. In the end, we weren't gonna go for the kitties. This and that happened and we decided not to.

Last night I had a dream that my dad(rest in peace) was still alive. We said that we've been speaking with his brother and he said that he misses him. Then the topic about him being dead occurred. We said that someone told us that he was dead. But he said he was never dead. He just went to America with his boss and apparently got in trouble and couldn't go back to England or the Philippines for a long time.

We also told him that because someone told us 4 years ago that he died, mum re-married. This made him a little sad but after a while, he took us to the mall. There was this store painted in yellow. Kinda like Dandelion yellow (the colour). It was a gadget/clothes store. Dad told bought us ipads. The I saw some other ladies going to the fitting room. Actually, I don't think it's a fitting room. Because dad went there with my sisters after he paid for the ipads. Then I saw the owner (he was a guy) putting all the cash in his drawer and then took out a gun. He began shooting inside the "fitting room" I got scared because my dad was there. The thought of him dying was scary. I mean, he's already dead in real life. If you suddenly find out that he's alive, wouldn't you want to keep him that way. I started yelling at dad. Then the gunner saw me and began shooting at me. Luckily I evaded and ran to call for some guards. I was really terrified. I started thinking that dad and my sisters would probably be dead by the time I come back and there's no use. I thought that the man might look for me after killing everyone since I'm the only one who survived. I ran with all my might but then, I suddenly wake up.

I was really scared when I woke up. Minutes later, I remembered the prayer I made last night. I asked God for guidance because I'm recently losing my way and losing will to do what I really loved. Everything just seemed pointless and forced. So I asked him to show me the right path, then he shows me this? Really scary.

EDIT:
I did some searches about the meaning of seeing a gun or the symbols of a gun in a dream. And I saw this.

Gun
To see a gun in your dream, symbolizes aggression, anger, and potential danger. You may be dealing with issues of passiveness/aggressiveness and authority/dependence. Alternatively, a gun represents the penis and male sexual drive. Thus, the gun may mean power or impotence, depending on whether the gun went off or misfired.

To dream that you are loading a gun, forewarns that you should be careful in not letting your temper get out of control. If you dream that a gun fails to fire, indicates that you are feeling powerless in some waking situation. Perhaps you need to attack your problems from a different approach. Alternatively, a malfunctioning gun represents sexual impotence or fear of impotence.

To dream that you shoot a person with a gun, denotes your aggressive feeling and hidden anger toward that particular person.

To dream that someone is shooting you with a gun, suggests that you are experiencing some confrontation in your waking life. You feel victimized in some situation.

Okay. My dream is definitely not about the male sex organ. I can relate to some of what is said here. Like the first one where it says something about authority and passiveness. Then the last part about me experiencing some confrontation. I can say that it's pretty much the last one. I did do some confrontation, and that's through my prayers. It's pretty much true that I am victimized by my problems these days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment