Saturday, March 26, 2011

3 in a row: Dream number 2

The next dream was, I was in our house. I seem to be watching everything. It was very dark and gloomy inside our house. I think a kidnapping or murder happened. There was a little kid. I couldn't decipher if it was a boy or a girl. The "villain" was an adult man who was carrying a gun with him, and seemed to be looking for someone. Then he comes across this kid and the kid was saying "Help me, my friends are dying. I need to save them." Then the guy gave instructions to the kid saying that he should crack an egg open and mix the 6 little pebble-like things (I don't know what they were but they looked brown) and heat it up. Then feed them to his friends. He said that it would save them. The villain didn't know that the "friends" this kid was talking about, were the people he was looking for. He had nothing to do with the kid so he didn't do anything to him. All he was looking for were those 6 people. Then this kid went upstairs. So did the man but he didn't know that there was a secret passage. Like a stair that leads up, then another that goes down and leads you outside where the car was. The kid went there. I don't know what happened to the man because my dream was following the kid's route. He went to his friends. They were all crumpled up in one corner, looking terrible. Some were sweaty. Then the kid started thinking "This formula doesn't seem enough. What if I use 12 instead of 6 *pebble-thing*" But sadly, there were only 6. He started conjuring the formula and gave them to those 6 people. Yeah, I don't think he was friends with them. I think he just wanted to save them. Then he went to the stairs that lead outside. He opened the window and jumped down. Then I woke up again, the same thing happened to me. Same feeling. But this time, I was thinking whether I should go back to sleep or not because it already happened twice. It was around 11 am already when I woke up. Then slowly, I started falling asleep. Then another dream comes...

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment