Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Visitors

This is may sound weird and stalker-ish, but I dreamt of Ed Stockham. If you don't know him, check the link that's attached on his name. Okay, so onto the dream. In my dream, he was a visitor in this country. He was with someone else and I don't know who it was. He stayed at my place because we have this guest's room which my mum asked to make for my step-family. Strange enough, the two of us became close, too close, if you get what I mean. I won't go into the details since it's pretty weird for me to do so. He might accidentally read this and that might creep him out.

Okay, Ed Stockham and I are in no way close (in reality). He doesn't know me but I know him because I saw one of his animations for this person that I'm subscribed to in youtube. I was amazed by his animations (I'm an animation student after all) But what I was wondering about was that I dreamt of him when I haven't seen his youtube channel or his blog or whatever that may link to him, lately. I think the last time I saw him was last year. Anyway, my dream was sort of creepy in someway but I can't help that.

Because of my dream, I checked out his youtube account and I'm inspired again. :)

Sorry for having bad grammar in this blog post. I'm not myself today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment