Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Shock

Okay, so I'm not gonna focus about the dream but about what happened afterwards. It's because my sister did something this morning. I was dreaming a normal dream. By what I thought of as near the end of a dream (yes, I think I've developed the skill to know how a dream's going to end now), people were planning on what they're gonna do and shit like that. They've already got their final decision that before they leave a certain place, they should pretend to be fighting and THEN open the door (just in case someone was listening in on their convo).

SUDDENLY, my bloody sister opens my door and barges in which shocked the fuck out of me. I don't know why but the very sound of the door being opened really gave me a fright. My heart was beating so fast. She seemed to have cut the dream before it was about to end which I think, frustrated my emotions. My conscience was telling me that the dream shouldn't have ended that way.

You see, it's my sister's birthday today. So she barges in my room telling me to wake up 'cause it's lunch time and told me "Let's eat! We bought Magnum ice cream! We get 2 ice creams each" and I woke up really shocked, my heart was beating (but of course, she doesn't realise this). I looked at my phone to check the time and it was around 12 already. I told her to give me a few minutes. Then she left.

The reason I told her that wasn't because of the usual "give me 5 more minutes". It was so that I could calm myself down. My heart was pounding. I don't know if you get me but just think of the feelings you get when you have nightmares.

And so I calmed down and went downstairs to eat. Jeez! Does this happen to you guys? Do you get that "I feel like my life's been sliced" feeling with your heart pounding? Gave me a fright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment