Friday, November 4, 2011

New guy

Last night, I dreamt of a guy. I don't know my relationship with him but we were quite friendly there. Flirting and teasing and stuff. And I've never seen this guy in my life. Actually, he kinda looks familiar but I can't quite put my tongue on it. At a glance, you'll immediately think he's gay (or half gay) he's very stylish for a guy and he speaks English all the time (I'm in a country where English is the 2nd language. And if you speak English, you're sort of thought of as "rich" or privileged or something). His hair was short and spiked upwards. He was handsome and actually fit my taste.

We were in a play and we were both the lead actors (something I don't go for 'cause I have public speaking phobia) and it was already the end of the play and everyone was introducing each other. Of course, we were to be called last and he held my hand 'cause we were t enter at the same time. My hands were getting sweaty and when we were about to present ourselves, we ran. Lol. I don't know how I met him actually. The start of the dream itself was random. We were in a field trip? Going somewhere? My mum went with us, and when we reached the place, I sat somewhere. A guy classmate sat beside me too and out of nowhere, this cute guy appeared and teases me. And I appear to know him. My classmate knows him too and apparently, the guy's name was "Gelo/Jelo" I'm not too sure 'cause I never called him by his name.

I seem to see people who I don't know in dreams a lot. Before there was this guy named Addie who was speaking in an English accent. He was short and cute. He gave me advices before I started college and I only saw him in a dream twice. After that, I never met with him. I called him my dream-friend 'cause I keep meeting him in my dreams before. And I'd actually say "Oh hey, how are you? it's been a while" when I see him.

I actually thought that I'd meet him in real life and he might also go to my school. But I've never met an Addie in my 4 years of stay in school. So I guess it's a no. I'm kinda interested in this Gelo guy. I hope I meet him in a dream again :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment