Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Back to square 1

Last night, I had the most bizarre dream ever. Well, bizarre for me that is.

I dreamt that I was back in high school with my friends. We chose to be in our 3rd year. (come to think of it, I think I had a dream similar to this one) And the worst thing is that my 1st year biology professor was our only professor.

It happened that I was sick and had to miss some quizzes and activities which I think pissed her off. I asked if I could go to the bathroom 'cause my nose was dripping already. And did you know what she said to me? She said that I am not allowed because only two students (1 guy 1 girl) are allowed (they kind of represent us when we go pee. something like that.) I was so irritated and yelled at her that I'd only go there to blow my nose and clean it off with water. And she eventually allowed me.

For some weird reason, I ended up in the boy's bathroom. At first I thought it was the girl's WC. I was cleansing my nose off when I noticed a guy coming out of the cubicle. I was wondering what he was doing there. Then a few guys started entering and I noticed it says "boy's" in the sign above the door. I was so humiliated, I left acting like a weird, retarded girl so that they wouldn't make fun of me. But I saw the guards giggling and deep inside, I was so embarrassed. I just went back to the classroom.

Back to the 'come to think of it' part. Before, I had a dream where my friends and I decided to enroll back into high school for fun. I think most of us were in our 1st year and the teachers were like "didn't you graduate already?" and we're like "yeaaaah" That actually is a fun idea. I wonder if they'd allow that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment