Wednesday, June 22, 2011

More dreams

After scrolling through Tumblr, I remembered a dream I had just before I had woken up. I've been avoiding McDonald's for about a year now. I made myself a promise never to have anything that came from McDonald's for 10 years. It's a test of determination. And now, I've dreamt of it. Apparently, my subconscious has been telling me to revert back to my ways. I actually ate a FRY in my dream. My sister was treating me. It's a thing for me to eat a fry or two whenever I order from fast foods. Oh my gosh! That fry tasted real. It was perfectly salty, it was golden brown, and mouthwatering. Ugh.

Then there's this other dream I had. I don't know from when but I dreamt it. My cousin got his girlfriend pregnant. And they're still not that legit because the girl hasn't told her parents yet. Talk about yikes. I was really scared for the both of them. I hope it doesn't happen in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment